OKI MB562dnw A4 Mono MFP w WIFI, Network and Duplex (45762123)
- Print speed – 45 pages per minute
- First to print – 4.5 Seconds or less
- 7" LCD Colour touch screen display
- Duplex Printing (Automatic Doublesiding)
- Wireless, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- 3 Year Warranty (requires product registration with OKI)
• Print speed – 45 pages per minute
• First to print – 4.5 Seconds or less
• Resolution - 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Duplex Printing (Automatic Doublesiding)
• Scan resolution – 600dpi
• Document input: 50-sheet (80gsm) Reversing Automatic Document Feeder (RADF)
• Scan speed Up to 37.5ppm Mono, 10ppm Colour
• Scan to E-Mail, FTP, Twain, CIFS, USB Stick
• Format – PDF, JPG, TIFF, M-TIFF, SECURE PDF
• First copy out – 10 seconds or less
• Copy speed – 37.5cpm mono
• Copy resolution of 600 x 600 dpi
• Reduction/enlargement – 25% to 400%
• PCL5e, PCL6, SIDM, Postscript 3
• Windows XP/7Server2003/2008 32 & 64 bit, MAC OSX
• Hi-Speed USB 2 & 10/100-TX Ethernet
• Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n
• AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
• 512MB RAM
• Processor speed - 330MHz
• PC Faxing from desktop
• 100 speed dials / 16 One touch
• 4MB (approx 200 pages) memory
• 33.6kbps Super G3 Speed
• Fax Duet Compatible
• Tray 1 – 500 sheets A4, A5, B5, A6 of 80gsm (up to 120gsm)
• Tray 2 – 530 sheets A4, A5, B5, A6 of 80gsm (Optional)
• Multi-Purpose Tray- 100 Sheet (up to 163gsm)
• Duplex standard
• Toner Capacity- 3,000, 7,000, 12,000 A4 page toners @ ISO/IEC 19752
• Drum Life- 25,000 Pages continuous printing
• Starter toners capacity approx. 2,000 pages
• (HxWxD) 496 x 427 x 425mm, 19kg
• Monthly duty cycle 80,000 pages max, 8,000 pages average
• 3 Year Warranty (requires product registration with OKI)
Apple Airprint * Google Cloud Print Ready
What is AirPrint?
AirPrint enables users to print wirelessly from within applications on Apple devices to AirPrint Compatible Printers. You can use your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to easily print via Airprint without the need to install drivers or configure the printer queue. Just tap 'print' and select your AirPrint compatible printer, and print!....It's that simple.
What You See is What You Print
If you can open it on your apple device, chances are you can print it with AirPrint and an AirPrint compatible printer. Airprint works with Safari, Mail, Photos, iWork, PDF's in iBooks and many third-party AirPrint compatible apps available from the app store.
OKI MB562 MFP Overview
Looking for a product with easy-to-use print, copy, scan and fax functionality that will meet the high demands of your office? Then look no further than the OKI MB562. This robust and efficient A4 black and white multifunction product has a large paper capacity and a high toner yield of up to 12,000 pages for maximum efficiency.
The OKI MB562 brings you real peace of mind. It has a truly robust design featuring ultra-reliable digital LED technology. In fact, it is so reliable that we give you our industry leading 3 year extended warranty at no extra charge.
The network-ready OKI MB562 will enhance the productivity of your entire team, with class-leading performance at an affordable price. Impressive print and copy speeds of 33 pages per minute, printing/copy & scanning on both sides of the page and an extendable paper supply deliver continuous efficiency to every small office or workgroup.
With the OKI MB562 you can get started the moment you take delivery, so that everyone in the office can get on with their printing, copying, scanning and faxing as quickly as they need to.
The OKI MB562 comes with a set of in-the-box software utilities to help you get even more value from this reliable multifunction product.
Also pc faxing that allows you to fax a document from your pc without the need of printing first.
In addition, OKI Printing Solutions unique 3 Year warranty will offer peace of mind that OKI will support the success of your business with this product long into the future, at no cost to you.
Your OKI MB562 can be dispatched today for delivery to your door for only $24.95 Inc GST.
For further information on this product please download the brochure from this page or visit the OKI Australia